top of page

SpiritBuildersInc Group

Public·48 members

One Piece Episode 391 __FULL__

Jingle my bells in sour cream, it's time for a Christmas stroganoff. "2015 Holiday Spectacular" is episode 391 of Comedy Bang! Bang!. Hosted by Scott Aukerman, it stars guests Gino Lambardo (Jon Gabrus), John Lennon (Mike Hanford), Ho Ho the Elf (Lauren Lapkus), The Time Keeper (Neil Campbell), Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber (Paul F. Tompkins), and David Bunting (Will Hines). "2015 Holiday Spectacular" was released on December 14, 2015.

One Piece Episode 391

Ho Ho's voice cracks on return from break and this leads him to say he's dying. The clapping of everyone's butts brings him back to health. David Bunting is a door-to-door salesman who sells wholesale quantities of Scotch tape to everyday people. Christmas is his busiest time of year due to gift wrapping. He lists the many smooth things he likes, including creamy peanut butter, the ice before hockey games, and gum after it's been chewed. He then lists the machines that he likes, including turbines, inclined planes, and axles. He got his start when he stole a large piece of tape during a Puerto Rico Day parade.

The Hockey Show, Canada's only campus-produced radio show that strictly talks hockey, is back tonight with a rather unique show. Neither myself nor Jason Pchajek, who is co-hosting tonight, are designers in any way, so when it comes to logos, designs, and other graphics, we base our opinions on what we like. Tonight, however, we're going to sit down with a gentleman whose design became a major piece of trivia in one team's history. If you read HBIC yesterday, you're already slightly ahead in the game!Yesterday, I wrote a short piece on Wally the Whaler, the only physical mascot the Hartford Whalers ever had in their 18-year history. I had mentioned that I was trying to get in touch with a gentleman by the name of Richard Marzi whose resumé states that he designed Wally for the Whalers! Well, Jason and I will get our chance to discuss Wally with his creator as graphic designer Richard Marzi joins us on the show! We'll talk to Richard about Wally and how he came up with the design, his reaction to fans who seemingly hated the mascot, his thoughts on other mascots such as Gritty, and more! It should be a fun show in learning about a mascot whose history has been woefully underappreciated, so make sure you tune in at 5:30pm CT on UMFM!Where's the best place can you hear the show if you're outside Winnipeg or not near a radio, you ask? The new UMFM website's online streaming player is pretty awesome if you want to listen online. If you're using an Apple device, the player doesn't seem to like Safari yet, but we highly recommend you use the TuneIn app found on the App Store or perhaps another browser. If you do use the TuneIn app, you won't be disappointed. It's a solid app.If you have questions, you can email all show queries and comments to hockeyshow@umfm.com! Tweet me anytime with questions you may have by hitting me up at @TeebzHBIC on Twitter! I'm here to listen to you, so make your voice heard!Tonight, Teebz and Jason meet Richard Marzi, the man behind Wally the Whaler, and get his thoughts on the mascot, the design process, other mascots, and much more exclusively on 101.5 UMFM and on the UMFM.com web stream!PODCAST: March 19, 2020: Episode 391Until next time, keep your sticks on the ice!

Blissfully unspoilered One Piece noob takes the plunge and wades through the eight-hundred plus episodes of One Piece for the first time.POSTS: Monday, Thursday, Saturday. TWITTER: @thdray1 Will answer questions there too.DISCUSSION: If you want to join in the One Piece chat, I've set replies to week-long followers only (as spoiler protection). Reblogs work, though, so I'll answer from those too.

meheartonepiece answered: The tenryuubito. Need. To fucking to stop, amirite? Bunch of dickheads. All your questions will be answered soon enough, but rest assured that Sabaody has a really Deep story. ;)

Last week on the podcast, Bjork chatted with Karishma Pradhan from Home Cooking Collective about how she overcame burnout and built a successful career as a food creator. To go back and listen to that episode, click here.

Scott Benner 0:10Hello, friends, welcome to Episode 391 of the Juicebox Podcast. This episode is a another in the pro tip series. That's right, Jenny Smith is here today, Jenny and I are going to be talking rather loosely, more colloquially, if you will, about the glycemic load and glycemic index. Now, please don't turn off your podcast player. I know that seems boring. But what we're really going to be talking about is understanding that different foods impact blood sugar differently, even if those two foods both have the same amount of carbs in them. This is incredibly important. This is something that many of you just undervalue. So while you're listening today, please keep in mind that I think this is incredibly important. And also keep in mind that nothing you hear on the Juicebox Podcast should be considered advice, medical or otherwise, please always consult a physician before making any changes to your health care plan. We're becoming bold with insulin.

Today, I've invited Jenny Smith to come back. Do you know Jenny, Jennifer has had Type One Diabetes for 32 years now. Jenny also holds a bachelor's degree in human nutrition and biology from the University of Wisconsin. She's a registered and licensed dietitian, a certified diabetes educator, and a certified trainer and most makes and models of continuous glucose monitors and insulin pumps. So you know, Jenny from the pro tip episodes, and from defining diabetes, and from ask Scott and Jenny, I know Jenny from my life. And there's no one I'd rather talk about stuff like this with that her. So today, Jenny and I are going to dig a little deeper into glycemic load and index. There are other episodes that deal with this topic. But it deserves to be in here in the pro tip series as well. Because so many people think a carb is a carb is a carb. And that's just not the case. Today, I'm gonna put the ads up front, so that we can talk straight through this episode of The Juicebox Podcast is sponsored by the Contour Next One blood glucose meter. This is the blood glucose meter that my daughter uses every time she checks her blood sugar. And there's a good reason why it's not because they're advertisers on the podcast, we had the meter before the podcast that Contour Next One is small, easy to handle has a beautiful bright light for nighttime viewing a test strip that allows a second chance blood drop, meaning you can go in, get some blood not enough and go back without ruining the accuracy of the test. And speaking of accuracy, this thing is gold standard. I trust it implicitly Contour Next one.com forward slash Juicebox Podcast get there, there's gonna be a lot more than just the next one meter. Here's some other information you'll find at the website. First of all, contour makes other meters. I use the next one, and I love it. But you may want a different one that's under the products tab. Under the resource tab, you can get the contour diabetes app, which works with the Contour Next One meter, it's really great helps you make a ton of sense of your data. Then we get to the meters and test strips tab. Free Contour Next One meter, it's possible Can you imagine that that you could be eligible for a free meter. So check it out. There's also a choice card that may help you save on test trips. And of course support if you need it. All this should be enough. But while you're there, there's one more thing to look into. And it's this is it possible that the cash price for the Contour Next One would be cheaper than what you pay through your insurance. Hmm. It is possible look into it. So whether you just want the Contour Next One meter, want to read more about how it works. You need to get that app you want to look at other meters. Find out if you're eligible for a free meter. Or look into that choice card to save on test trips. Everything you need to know about this is at Contour Next one.com Ford slash juicebox. Please don't forget to check out touched by type one.org if I'm not mistaken. Dancing for diabetes is coming up very soon. Check them out touched by type one.org also find them on Facebook and Instagram. Last thing before we get going t one D exchange dot org forward slash juicebox, it will take you less than 10 minutes to add yourself or your child's information to the T one D exchange registry, you need to be a US citizen. But once you put that information in there, and it's just there's the simplest things asking you questions about life with diabetes. And then they use this data to help make better decisions in the world for people with type one. One example, just one example is that the data from the T one D exchange, led to the ADA lowering target a one C for children. That's a big important step. Because of how it impacts the practitioners and how they talk to you about expectations. It seems like one of those things you just kind of wouldn't think about, but they need to happen. T one d exchange.org. forward slash juicebox. Support the sponsors support the show I thank you very much. All that's out of the way now. So let's get to my conversation with Jenny Smith, about understanding the difference between one carb and another. And the importance of that difference, and how it's going to impact your management. I know it sounds convoluted. I know it sounds boring. But it's it's everything. So please, lesson.

Okay, Jamie? So I know how people's minds work. And the problem with this episode is it's going to be incredibly important. And they're going to see the title and not listen to it. Right? Nobody. I'm just going to curse and I'll bleep it out later. For some reason. You are adoring glycemic load and glycemic index of foods. You're making me crazy. Okay. So here's the here's the problem. The core of this cod podcast, the concept behind it is, I don't think you should have to limit your diet. The unspoken part of that sentence is I also don't think you should have a bag of sugar every day. Right? So I want. Yeah, listen, if you get crazy one day, and you're like, having a pop tart, or I want to eat a bowl of cereal, I want you to understand how to Bolus for that that's really at the the reasoning for the podcast that it's at its beginning, like I said, but the amount of people who say, Hey, listen, I counted these carbs. And it didn't work. So I don't know what you want me to do about it? Well, what I want you to do about it is understand that there's a difference between 10 grams of potatoes and 10 grams of sugar and 10 grams of Pop Tarts and Cheerios. And are the I'm fascinated by how many unhealthy foods people think are healthy. Which one jumps into your mind when you say that? Because I think of wheat bread right away. Like somehow being wheat bread doesn't make it bread. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
No events at the moment
bottom of page