top of page

SpiritBuildersInc Group

Public·48 members

Khilona Bana Khalnayak 14

DOWNLOAD - https://urlin.us/2tdroB

Khilona Bana Khalnayak 14

Just wanted to say that I've been following your work for quite a while now, after a few posts on Facebook I reached out to you and this book has to be one of the best purchases I have ever made. It's basically a manual to add strength, conditioning and recovery to your training and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I've added a bunch of exercises and think I've improved a bit overall as a person and a practitioner (I've done a couple pull-ups in a row! I've been trying to get up at 5am for like three years cause it's so important), I've gone from complete noob to someone that can powerblew both dutchmans in two years and I feel unstoppable. I've just started calisthenics for the first time in my life and I now I can already do the iron cross!! I couldn't even do one before... now it's ridiculous.

I'm here to say that what you're teaching is extremely beneficial for a lot of people that can constantly complain about strength. Its a no BS manual for building strength and is something that EVERYBODY should have access to!

Oh and I would also like to say that without CONVICT COOKING, I probably wouldn't have progressed as much as I have. It may seem silly to people, but I think it really helped. For the longest time I was enhancing my calisthenics, but all I could understand was how to get stronger, everytime. Now I know how to improve my speed, strength and more. I used to be incredibly weak in so many areas, but now I'm getting better at strength and power. It's been pretty much the only thing I've touched since I started this regimen.

I have an old iPhone 4 that was purchased in 2010 and the original firmware is the version that came out in 2010. I can't get my bottom navigation bar where I can normally press and hold and my finger stays on the screen. I have tried everything and nothing seems to work. Any ideas on what might be causing this on my iPhone 4? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

People want to download a paid app which has a comma, I know that this is the wrong, but I have never had this problem before, tried plugging in all wires which I can find in it, try to reset everything, and even the computer itself. Still not working. Please help. d2c66b5586

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
No events at the moment
bottom of page